Articles tagged with 'capital value' | CBRE UK

CBRE UK - Archive (capital value)

2024
12
February
2024
| 10:06 Europe/London
Capital values for commercial real estate fell by 0.2 per cent in January 2024, according to the latest CBRE UK Monthly Index. Rental values increased by 0.1 per cent, and total returns were 0.3 per cent throughout the month.Retail capital values fel...
Read more
2022
12
January
2022
| 09:39 Europe/London
UK commercial property capital values increased 3.7% in December, according to the latest CBRE Monthly Index. This represents the greatest monthly increase in values for all commercial property in the history of the Index and takes the All-property c...
Read more