AIRCRAFT FACTORY TAKES OFF WITH FIVE NEW TENANTS CONFIRMED
CBRE, Frost Meadowcroft and HNG have secured five new tenants at the iconic Aircraft Factory in Hammersmith.
The building which totals 78,000 sq ft and once played a crucial role in producing Mosquito bombers during World War Two, reached practical completion in May 2016 following a comprehensive refurbishment to provide creative office space, private roof terraces and landscaped communal areas.
Over 60,000 sq ft has now been let after the five newest additions:
- Vista Entertainment, a software company serving the film industry has taken 6,000 sq ft on the ground floor.
- Australian wellness brand, Swisse Wellness, have acquired 3,000 sq ft on the part first floor. Advised by JLL.
- Digital marketing agency KAU Media have secured 2,500 sq ft on the first floor.
- Firefly Learning have taken 3,800 sq ft on the fourth floor. Advised by Colliers.
- Moley have acquired the final incubator unit to develop the first ‘Robotic Kitchen’.
With further space under offer, only 10,000 sq ft remains available over two floors at a quoting rent of £57.50 psf.