CBRE Sells Project Leopard On Behalf Of Glanmore
London, 17 October 2014 – CBRE Capital Advisors, on behalf of the Glanmore Property Fund, has sold Project Leopard for over £80 million to a joint venture partnership between Edinburgh House Group and Cerberus Capital Management.
• The Aberafan Shopping Centre, Port Talbot (268,370 sq ft)
• The Guildhall Shopping Centre, Stafford (138,680 sq ft)
• The Loreburne Shopping Centre, Dumfries (88,678 sq ft)
• The Quadrant Shopping Centre, Dunstable (133,012 sq ft)
• The Swan Shopping Centre, Kidderminster (98,053 sq ft)
• The Fleet Walk Centre, Torquay (124,737 sq ft).
Nick Harvey-Jones, Senior Director, CBRE Capital Advisors commented:
“We received a strong level of interest in this shopping centre portfolio, which illustrates the continuing strength of the portfolio market and investors’ increasing risk appetite.”